Monday, 19 May 2008

Three outings and not one blog post?! Omg.

Rofl, hai. ITS UPDATE TIME! Okay so basically three things to write about. Don't effing blame me if I can't remember lawl.

Lets seeeeeee. Went out on 12th may and watched What Happens in Vegas with Nick, JT, Vincent the PURE HETEROSEXUAL, Jeremykittycat and Melvito.

We dotaed in the morning then went out later. After having arranged to meet with JT, I quickly changed knowing HOW I TAKE FOREVER TO DRESS UP. Which isn't really a guy thing is it? Metro sexual possibly. Speaking about Metro sexuality. I think the word sexuality is in such things to represent the sexiness from such things.

" How sexual. Mrowr!" - The Catkromancerz.

So, I head over to JT's place. Cool and fresh. THE MOMENT I STEP OUT OF THE LOBBY. I BURNEDDDDDD. Damn you weather. DAMN YOU! THE BLISTERING HEAT SEARING MY SKIN AJRGHGHGHG. I trudged on under the scorching sun and eventually reached JT's place. [ Normally, I'm the super...wait uhhh, FASHIONABLY late one. ] Then he makes me wait fourty minutes... Outside his front door.

By the time we reached the bus stop, Melvito and Jeremy were already at Plaza Singapura. What the heck. Since when were TYPICAL teenage guys punctual what more, early. Normally the first and second guy that reaches there are considered punctual... Lolol teenage logic.

So we went to watch What happens in Vegas. Ashton and Cameron pretty interesting if put together.



Pretty damn good movie. The plots pretty obvious though, the humor is great. From my perspective at least. Definitely a show worth the 7.50 or 10 bucks if you're watching on a weekend.

Nick kept saying it was a chick flick. Stuff you watch with your BF/GF or Girlfriends. Like zomg. Its a nice movie k rofl. GV GIVES U FREE IRON MAN TOYS FOR BUYING POPCORN COMBOS. I ripped Iron Man apart with ma clawz. Speaking about popcorn, I basically free loaded off JT and Vincent's popcorn. THANKS.

" Vegas? VEGAS?! Long story, beautiful ending. Heh. - Catkromancerz on Vegas.

Went out for a movie on Saturday with Melvix, Milken, JT and Vincent, we watched Iron Man. Once again, I stole more popcorn rofl. ALL YOUR POPCORN R BELONG TO DA CATKROMANCERZ




Pretty damn good movie. Be sure to catch it this season before its out of the cinemas. A must watch really. After that, we went out for LaN Gaming
. We played Counter Strike and kicked Vincent's ass in Starcraft Brood War. Melvix went off after that though. Then we bugged JT to come over to my place for basketball rofl. On the way we stopped at Vincent's place to get the basketball. I swear the path there twists so much. And ITS DAMN SCARY. We got blackmail material on someone there. Whooowahahhahahahahha.

Sunday.
Gaming... More Gaming. Can't remember rofl.

Monday!
Went out for dinner with Vincent, JT, Nick. Then we headed over to my place for basketball and Milken tagged along. Basically four matches were held and the last one was EPIC.

Me and JT against Nick, Vincent and Milken. We held dominance over the ball till it was 10:6 then, the three, started using the gay triangle formation. And they even the odds. It was 10:10. Nick was going all about beautiful comebacks and Vincent was like " hur hur! Next time we tell this story to your grand children uhhhh. Then they cry hur hur." Then he shoots a three pointer. THE BALL FUCKING SPUN AROUND THE RIM. IT ALMOST WENT IN THEN, Dropped out. I dart towards the ball grab it and pass it over to JT. He darts pass the guys and scores. We WON! Zomg! After that we dotaed till 3 am.

" It was like... a beautiful petunia blossoming! " - The Catkromancerz on their win.






No comments: