Sunday, 8 June 2008

SLOTH! OH NOEZ

First of all,
























Say hello to my new friend. Sloth. Hes quite charismatic really. Keeps enthralling me and sooo I keep forgetting to blog. Cute isn't he. :D

Okay now to get serious! Before Vincent the PUREST Heterosexual, left for Indonesia, we went to watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!


Dominic, JT, Vincent and myself, set off for Plaza Singapura to catch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull. I was smart enough to get the GV Member Card. Which is free by the way. Two very nice benefits from it.

- Tickets on Tuesdays, cost only $6.50 for everyone that goes with you.

- Secondly, you get a dollar off all combo sets ordered.

The member card is free and the process to get one is simple. Just go sign up at

http://www.gv.com.sg/

Okay the movie now... Was ridiculous for someone like me. Who was watching an Indiana Movie for the first time. I mean why not? Its popular for a reason right? The movie takes place in 1957.

Theres this super magnetic alien body / skull thing that can attract metals from ridiculous distances. Oddly enough, guns belonging to soldiers didn't get pulled away. Secondly, there was a chick there. Why didn't metal from her bra strap fly off?! ( Mind you, its 1957, no advanced or stick on bras back then. )

Then, there was a part where the aliens ran off. Okay... Indiana asks some queer fag. Where'd they go. The fags answer?

They went to the space between spaces. WTFUCK? OKAY. THAT COULD BE ANYWHERE. My first thought was... indecent. And sooo, I'm thinking. WARNING : HIGHLIGHT BELOW AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL NOT SUE ME FOR THIS IF YOU DO HIGHLIGHT IT KTHX.

I remembered that vaginas were voids. Voids being spaces. Thus, the aliens went to the space between two vaginas aka the spaces. Hehehe, perferted aliens. Now we all know how alien babies come about.

Movie reviews say that there were alot of inside jokes for Indiana fans and the action was decent. Since Its my first time, I wouldn't know shit bout the inside jokes. Secondly, I agree the actions okay but... THE LOGIC IS BROKEN. NO ONE CAN SURVIVE NUCLEAR BLASTS BY HIDING IN FRIDGES. NEITHER ARE ANTS THAT BIG.

Okay, after that Vincent set off for Indonesia. As did Melvito. =( Then, JT and Nick set off for Cambodia. Leaving me and Dominic with alot of free time. Bore fest honestly. However during this period, I got quite alot of crap done. LIKE A NEW LAPTOP HEHEHEHE. VISTA IS PRETTY. Dom's such a pessimist about it Q_Q. I'm bored honestly, Need something to do. Other then gaming really.

I had thoughts of writing a story but, don't quite know what to write about. Sooo, perhaps if someone gave me a theme to write on, I'll come up with something. BTW, Thank Daphne for forcing me to read that silly AAL blog. Ah Lians are a stain to Singapore, yes. But they are, what differenciates us, brighter and less stupid people from the others. So, lets not blog about stupid people because without them, we'd stop looking brilliant. :D

Besides, I can't stand epic bitch fests. Oh yes anyways, after reading that blog, I decided to update as to prevent Daphne from burning her eyes from reading such things. I also loveeee those posters on her blogs. REALLY MOTIVATES ME. SO GIVE ME A THEME TO WRITE ON PLEASE?

PS: I HAVE A WEBCAM NOW. HEHEHE...

No comments: