Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Zomg sorreh

Okai! I'm back after like eleven days. Then again, I didn't go anywhere. :D Rofl okay anyways, first I'd like to begin this with good news!

I HAVE FOUND A WAY PAST THE EMOTICON BLOCK ON MSN! HOORAY. NOW I CAN GIVE YOU PEOPLE :D ON MSN.

Isn't that fabulous news. Make love now! Quickly!

The past week has been nice to me. Spent sometime with my clique. Managed to get Warcraft III installed on Jun.T's PC. HE IS T3H FAIL AT PCZOR! Lololololol. Games were pretty screwed up. Basically it was Me, Nick, Jun.T, Melvix and Jeremy. Melvix went into QQ fest.

Anyways, Its official. I have requested to return back to NA. I hope things go well! :D

I R QQ NOW. My leet planning skills for the BBQ to be on the 23rd of May has been screwed. The Indonesians are going back. This was the conversation with Vincent. [ Hur Hur, Vincent has quite alot of hitters. lololol. His Indonesian girl friends are going to get jealousss.] And on a more serious note, his Indonesian girlfriends are non existent! )

Vincent: Eh Albert, can make the party earlier? Like 15th may like that?
Me : Har? Why?
Vincent : We ( Indonesians ) are going back.
Me : But! Its just like 8 more days! Can't you wait? Its the beginning of our holidays.
Vincent : Don't want lah. Later I see the exam marks then no mood liao.
Me : WTFBBQ!?!?!@!312321 But its Jun.T's Bday and Clan's creation!

That about ends it.
J00( you ) CHOOSE MARKS OVER YOUR CLIQUEEEEE. BASTARDD. RAWR!

I however, will not post-pone the party. LOL QQ MUCH. When better to put a BBQ at the very start of the holidays?

Thy Catkromancer must tend to people now! Toodles. I'll probably edit this later when I get some pictures from Miah. Kbai!

No comments: